EVENT DETAILS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
In an effort to make the CO BBQ Fest and all our events accessible for everyone we ask that you pay attention to the following accessibility guidelines:
• Sales or service counters should be no more than 36 inches from the finished floor or the ground, and the width must be at least 36 inches wide.
• All paths of travel must be free from cords and other obstructions. Cords may be covered with rugs, but rugs must be taped down on all sides.
• Price lists should be hung 36-39 inches from the ground .
Vendors must take every precaution to keep their area clean. If any trash is left behind by a vendor, the deposit will be used to return the site to pre-event conditions. Please check in with a LIOE representative before you leave so we can inspect your site.
Directions and Setup:
CO BBQ Fest is located at the Deschutes County Fairgrounds. Directions and setup information will be emailed to vendors one week prior to the event.
- $350 for 10×10 Inline Space
- $500 for 10×10 Corner Space
- $650 for 10×20 Inline Space
- $1,000 for 10×20 Frontline Space
- $2,500 for 20×20 Frontline Corner Space Sponsorship
- Please submit booth fees after receiving your invoice.
All vendors must follow the Deschutes County Fire Code for setup. Please see the attached document “Special Event Guidelines”.
Hours of Operation:
Friday 4pm – 10:00pm & Saturday 11am-10:00pm. Vendors must stay open during all hours of the event. Vendors showing up late or leaving early will not be allowed to return for future events and their deposits will be cashed.
The CO BBQ Fest takes place outdoors. Please be prepared for weather conditions. The CO BBQ Fest will take place in rain, snow or shine as well as in high-wind and/or extremely cold weather. No refunds will be granted due to weather. No exceptions. You MUST make sure your booth structure is secured on all four legs with weights to maintain stability. If your booth is not weighted, you will be asked to break it down.
Please have your insurance company create a certificate of insurance for each entity listed below:
• CO BBQ Fest 704 NW Georgia, Bend, OR 97701
• Lay It Out, Inc 704 NW Georgia Ave, Bend, OR 97701
• The Deschutes County Fairgrounds, 3800 SW, SE Airport Way, Redmond, OR 97756
Please send all certificates to email@example.com.
Certificates must be received two weeks prior to event start date.
We will do everything we can to make sure your power is up and running during event hours. However power is provided by generators, which come with complications. Please be patient and understand that outages may occur as everyone initially turns on their appliances and lights at the beginning of the event. Additional power is available for $50 per 15-amps. Be prepared with a 50 ft. extension cord. Please do not bring an extension cord longer than 50 feet. If you use additional power not outlined on your application your deposit will be used as compensation for the additional usage. Staff will be monitoring power usage throughout the event to ensure compliance. Power is only available during open hours. List all appliances and amps at the end of this application.